Friday, June 26, 2009

A Day at the Beach

In my quest to get a tan I went to a friend's house in Michigan and spent the day on the beach. As background info you should know that I burn very very easily and in my younger days have had to go to the emergency room several times due to horrible sun burns. Based on that info I decided to go at this very slowly. I used an umbrella and a an SPF 70. The good news is that I did not burn. The bad news is that I was so worried about burning that I ended up looking as white and pastey as I usually look. The word pastey came up as misspelled so I looked it up in the urban dictionary and here is what it said
pastey
being so white that you reflect light or temporarily blind people.
damn, her legs be so pastey that I have to wear UV sunglasses whenever I get within a 5 mile radius.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry. If you don't meet your goal, there is always a huge supply of products that can turn you from pastey to a painted yellowish tan,. I've noticed that Walgreens has a huge supply. A tip if you do use fake tanning. If you get bad streaking, you can always wipe it off with nail polish remover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay--this was too funny. Keep up the quest for the perfect tan!

    ReplyDelete